DUBLIN, Oct. 7, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Patient engagement technology is an innovative tool for the healthcare industry, global end-user market trends and analysis — (price analysis, alternative trends and factors analysis, selection criteria, Purchase Behavior and Mobile Health)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supply.
The global patient engagement technology market is expected to grow from $17.3 billion in 2022 to $27.9 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 10.0%. Extensive research into the patient engagement technology market shows that when patients are involved in their healthcare, it leads to significant improvements in hospital safety and quality of care. Active patient engagement is a prerequisite for better healthcare delivery. Given the rapid changes taking place in the healthcare industry, hospitals are focusing on engaging patients in a variety of ways to improve the care delivery process and allow physicians to make informed decisions.
Major factors driving the growth of this market include increasing patient awareness of the benefits of PES; increasing patient awareness of regular monitoring of health status; ease of use, accessibility, and deployment of PES; growing demand for improved quality of care; chronic disease burden exacerbated, patients focus on self-managing care using mobile solutions; and growing healthcare requirements and incentives for IT solutions adoption in healthcare (e.g. Affordable Care Act, ICD-11 implementation and meaningful use) plan). These bills encourage healthcare stakeholders to adopt patient engagement solutions and achieve goals such as reducing readmission rates and improving connections between care providers and patients.
The benefits offered by patient engagement solutions include lower costs, lower readmission rates, improved staff productivity, and patient management throughout the care process.
Despite the many benefits, certain hurdles, such as requirements for healthcare information technology (HCIT) infrastructure, high installation costs in developing countries, and concerns over health information security are restraining the growth of this market.
Consistent with this trend, healthcare providers, payers and patients are increasingly adopting patient engagement technologies to benefit them as well as their patients and clients.
Below is a list of some of the benefits of patient engagement technology:
Benefits to Clinics and Hospitals (Providers)/Payers
- Improve patient satisfaction and experience
- Improve clinical outcomes and quality of care
- More timely appointments and reduced no-show rates
- Assist in meeting Meaningful Use (MU) criteria
- Reduce readmission rates
- Increase patient retention
- Lower overall cost
Benefits to Patients
- Easy access to health information – Patients can easily access medical information anytime, anywhere through patient engagement technologies or platforms
- Easy communication between patients and providers – Electronic access and secure messaging help patients communicate with providers using their mobile devices.
- Easily monitor treatment progress – patients can comment and share their medical records and get test results on their mobile devices
- Improved Patient Satisfaction: Better understanding of care through PES; value-based care planning capabilities built into PES enable patients to pay primarily for the value care they receive.
Key topics covered:
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Force Field Analysis
5 Market Overview
6 End-user market potential analysis
7 Hospital purchase behavior assessment
8 Pricing Analysis of Patient Engagement Solutions
9 Alternative Trends in Patient Engagement Solutions (Qualitative Assessment)
10 Mhealth’s role in patient engagement
11 Selection Criteria for Patient Engagement Solutions (Provider Perspective)
12 Latest News
13 Latest News
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i9i13y
Global Patient Engagement Technology Market