Saudi Arabia, Riyadh , October 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Future Investment Initiative (FII) Institute today announced details of its sixth flagship FII event later this month, where delegates will discuss the most pressing economic issues of our time to shape the The global economy of the future.
Over the three-day conference, more than 500 international speakers and more than 6,000 international delegates will host four immersive summits and 180 sessions of global leaders from diverse fields. The first day will feature a group of Nobel Laureates who will try to find sustainable solutions to the basic needs of the global population. Founder and Co-Chairman of Bridgewater Associates, Ray Dalio, will talk about the challenges posed by the new global order, as well as the opportunities that come with it, such as creating an economic system that improves the quality of life for citizens around the world. In addition, the first summit of the conference will be held on the first day, with the theme “Clash of Generations”.
The second day of the conference’s agenda will include the “New Energy Economy” summit, where speakers will share their insights on the current state of the global financial and economic landscape. Among many other well-known speakers, Kato MasahikoChief Executive Officer and President Mizuho Bankwill tell the audience Japan’s role in financing sustainable energy.
The third and final day of the conference will feature two immersive summits on Rise cryptocurrency and the future Africa. Plenary on China will see speakers such as Nicholas AguzinChief Executive Officer, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing, and Feng HongXiaomi co-founder, discussing why China is a key investment ally middle East.
In addition, conferences on the future of ESG will feature top industry figures, including John QuinnChairman and Founding Partner Quinn Emmanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP; Rebecca MinghellaCEO and founder of Clarity AI; Julia Hoggett, CEO of LSE Group; Laura ChaChairman of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing; and Ying. Khalid Abdullah HusanChief Executive Officer of Tadawul Group.
Other notable speakers at the event include:
- Have Yasser Rumayan – Director of PIF and Chairman of Saudi Aramco
- Human Resources Department Princess Rema Bint Bandar Saud – Saudi Ambassador to China U.S.
- Jamie Dimon – Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- Jennifer Johnson – President and Chief Executive Officer Franklin Templeton
- David M. Solomon – Goldman Sachs Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Katherine McGregor – CEO of Engi
- Sarah Menke – Founder and CEO Gro Smart
- Have Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak – CEO of Mubadala Group
- Stephen Schwarzman – Chief Executive Officer Blackstone Group
- John Stuzinski CBE – Vice-President of PIMCO
- His Royal Highness Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman Al Saud – Minister of Energy, Saudi Arabia
- Henrik Andersen – Group President and CEO Vestas Energy Systems
- Michael Arthur – President of Boeing International
- Patrice Kane – Chairman and CEO of Thales Group
- Laura M. Cha, Chairman of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- Kristin Tsai – Founding Partner and CEO of Fortune Global 500
- Barry Sternlicht – Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Starwood Capital Group
- Ruenvadee Suwanmongkol – Secretary General of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand
- Shemara Wikramanayake – Chief Executive Officer, Macquarie Group Oceania
Richard AttiasThe CEO of the FII Institute commented: “Our path to a new global order is fraught with unprecedented challenges, which is why the timing and themes of this year’s FII are of paramount importance and relevance. In its 6th edition, FII Focus on investing in people – action is urgently needed in an era of profound challenges posed by supply shocks, inflation, global energy crises and geopolitical conflicts.”
FII 6th The edition will take place on October 25-27 at Riyadh The theme is “Investing in Humanity: Enabling a New Global Order”. Over three days, industry leaders, CEOs, policymakers, young leaders and investors will come together to discuss businesses and investments in the future of technology, healthcare, food safety, environment, geopolitics, cybersecurity, sports and more aspects of the role.
The event fact sheet can be found here.
About the FII Institute
The Future Investment Initiative (FII) Institute is a new global nonprofit foundation with an investment arm and an agenda: Impact on Humanity. Global, inclusive and committed to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) principles, we nurture the best minds from around the world and translate ideas into real-world solutions in five key areas: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotics, Education , healthcare and sustainable development.
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1811613/FII_Institute_Logo.jpg
SOURCE FII Institute