Lowell, MA and Weston, FL–(Business Wire)–IngeA leading provider of HR, payroll and workforce management solutions for all, today announced its new UKG Diversity Accelerator programme, which provides highly targeted diversity-owned and diversity-focused technology ecosystems and meaningful support and resources while helping maximize vendor diversity in the Human Capital Management (HCM) market.
Technology Partners who join the Diversity Accelerator Program do not have to pay an annual fee to join One of the largest and most collaborative partner networks in the world Fully focus on the HCM industry and get free engineering and architectural support, go-to-market strategic planning, marketing resources, and business and leadership coaching to help them grow their business.Partners can also UKG Marketan expansive hub that connects customers with innovative solutions and services to create a more inclusive employee experience for all.
“Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are critical to driving innovation and growth,” said UKG Chief Belonging, Diversity and Equity Officer Brian K. Reaves.”By accelerating our investments in this area to enhance our ecosystem and expose our partners to new opportunities that help their solutions thrive, our customers have access to a wide range of solutions and services to help launch or advance their DEI&B program. We’re giving our clients and partners a clear runway to create a culture where everyone can thrive at work. ”
The first of many companies to enter the UKG Diversity Accelerator Programme include:
- cloveran interview intelligence platform that analyzes video interview conversations and extracts key insights to accelerate hiring, team collaboration and more data-backed hiring decisions;
- Miscellaneousa mobile-enabled DEI&B culture platform that helps organizations create and manage employee resource groups (ERGs), build engaging workplace cultures, and Manage, develop and track the progress of its diversity and inclusion programs;
- employee cyclean HR analytics dashboard that consolidates disconnected employee data across multiple HR systems into a real-time, centralized and shareable view;
- Hive Learninga programmatic peer-learning platform that helps enterprise companies run digital culture change programs at scale, embeds behavior change by putting everyone on the same page about what good behavior looks like and giving people the tools to hold each other accountable;
- hourly work, A recruiting and retention platform that helps hourly employers increase applicant traffic by attracting past applicants and former employees, discover what matters most to their employees, and improve retention through automated check-ins at key milestones;
- text metricsan intelligent writing assistant platform that helps HR managers write effective and accurate content and remove biased language from job postings, thereby improving overall communication in the organization; and
- all the way upa recruiting platform that enables organizations to build diverse talent networks for entry-level positions and internships by sourcing qualified candidates primarily from underrepresented groups.
All seven inaugural partners will be in UKG yearninglive in Las Vegas, Nov. 6-9.
“We are helping companies around the world build healthy, diverse organizations and unleash their greatest potential,” said UKG chief executive Chris Todd.”Today, we are accelerating this process to help each of our customers adopt Technology-enabled life and work concept This enables their employees to feel a sense of belonging and maintain personal and business performance through diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives. The Diversity Accelerator Program is uniquely positioned to advance the diversity-owned and diversity-focused technology ecosystem and supports our goal of building a better world of work for all. ”
At UKG, our purpose is people. As a firm believer that the power and belonging of a culture is the secret to success, we champion a great workplace and build lifelong partnerships with our clients to demonstrate what’s possible for businesses to invest in their people. A historic merger born from one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll and workforce management solutions for all helps more than 70,000 organizations globally and across industries predict and adapt to them Employees need more than just jobs.To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Copyright 2022 UKG Inc. All rights reserved.For a full list of UKG trademarks visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are the property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.
Follow UKG Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitterand YouTube.